Monday 7 November 2022

Daisi set flower

Hallo,today i will tell you about my project is daisy flower quilling  as usual  i made it for one set.One set is colorful center again,but this flower i make more bigger .On the top of flower i make from thick recycle paper and under flower i use green recycle paper .For the paper i colored the paper myself,I use any of recycled paper like novel paper,note paper,and many shopping note card,and more😇.


Daisy recycle 


One set will be completed with 12 pieces of flower .Recycle plastic i used for this flower center   from food wrapping plastic,oil wrapping plastic,and the rest is recycle plastic bag.For a moment idea from the plastic bag from me still little bit,but i will always look it and learn it.

 

Recycle paper quilling 


The flower is from up and down. I have inspired to make this flower when i look the grass of flower front of my house,the shape is same like this flower but the color is yellow and very small.I already make the thick paper colored and i make flower but look of color in petal is least and not good for me, but i will try make again and i will be show you.

Daisy flower

 I make this flower a diameter 2 centimeter and the total of tall flower is 1,5 centimeter and for me this is not heavy.The weight of the 12 pieces flower is 80 grams
Flower decoration 

The total loong of the flower approximately like this
.
Recycle paper

I hope you happy for my project today and you have inspired.If you want get this flower please follow me or give me massage.I will consistance to make all handmade and recycle project.Let's use recycle produck for good world future.Thank you 

No comments:

Post a Comment