Saturday 5 November 2022

Recycle paper mini quilling

 Hi, hallo this is first write on my  blog.,And i will tell about my project ,that is from recycle paper but i make it quilling.Paper i used is recycle thick paper.Take a paper and make small srip and start to make a quilling,don't forget take plastic any  color for the center

Recycle qulling flower

This flower is will be good for decorate your handmade card,decorate give box and any more.All of material is from recycle.For the plastik can use any plastic but need different away,maybe you need more experiment,For cut also need very small cut so that the write in the plastic is blurry and any step again.





The size i love make small because that is  beautiful,and not heavy,may be you want put on your card  you can put more flower and get more beautiful card.The pattern on the petal flower is original from the paper .
I really love to make craft from recycle because that is complicated and many step, if already finished i will be so really happy😆.
Recycle paper flower

This flower  I made one set, yes one set,i have many colorful plastic💖.


Tiny quilling flower
I hope you are happy with my first project and have inspired.For get this flower please follow me.
I will consider making projects from waste material and some handmade projects.I will always learn to make beautiful for everyone.Let's use recycled products to a good world future.

No comments:

Post a Comment