Wednesday 23 November 2022

Recycle peper quilling frame

 Hello,Today I will tell you about my project.This is from recycling paper and recycling cardboard .Flower is rose quilling. Rose quilling flower with frame.


Rose quilling 



For rose quilling first i make around quilling and arrangement around until I have one of  roses.Make around quilling from bigger,medium,small and arrangement it. For leaf arrangement of the quilling until like leaf shape.

Quilling recycle 

Now let make the frame.Take cardboard and make the frame.First wrap frame with newspaper and wrap again with recycle white paper.Dry it a moment.

Quilling wall decor 

If the frame dry let's rub with white paint.Dry again.Now take thick paper and paste in whole of frame,and arrangement of the flower and leaf on thick paper.

Quilling frame
This frame is not with a cover.

Wall decor recycle 

This frame is already attached so you can't take out the quilling.The paper used is novel paper .I make the paper colored with myself from food color.

Wall decor recycle

I hope you happy for my project and you inspired.If want get this frame please visit me or give me massage.I will consistance to make all craft from waste material and some handmade craft.Let's use recycle product for good world future.Thank you 








No comments:

Post a Comment