Sunday 3 September 2023

Eco friendly stamp hair pin.

 Halo hai.How are you today?.now i will tell of my little project.It is recycle tiny hair accessories.


set hair clip


Material of this hair clip is recycle cardboard paper and natural food color for stamp and colored,blank hair clip fo put in the bottom.
Upcycle paper hair clip


For loong durable used,this clip can exposed water,but can't soak in the water for loonger time.


Simple stamp

For make this clip i must make recycle paper,from cardboard poridge,Mold it and dry it under the sun,nex step for colored paper i used food color and stamp with food color lso.


Food color stamp

This item,i make from waste of my project before.I make all product without waste or just little waste.All of waste of my project i keep it for meterial of my project again .Soo you gat product really sustainable.


Set hair accessories

For get this item,you can find it on  my etsy shop.Item will be send with small recycle handmade box,and without plastic for shipping

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment