Wednesday 26 June 2024

Recycle pouch,Embroidery pouch,Recycle fabric pouch,Recycle fabric embroidery pouch.

Hi,long time I haven't made a product for my other etsy shop.Now i will tell you about my product.That is from recycle fabric i make more beautiful with hand embroidery.

black pouch recycle 
All of the parts of this pouch are from black fabric,yes this is recycled fabric.I love it.
To make it,Some parts i sew with my hand make more beautiful.It is just for making hand embroidery.I need more time to make it.I used satin stitch to make embroidery.

recycle fabric patchwork
To make a patchwork of fabric,i make it with my hand and in the part of the zipper i sew with my hand.Other then i sew it with the machine.


Handmade sewing

Hand sewing for part of the zipper and bend the fabric to the back,cover with cross stitch,but do not let the stitching see through.I want to make the outside of the pouch is visible slight stitching. 
Don't forget the inside of the pouch also with black color fabric.All of the fabric from recycle and anything of waste after making this pouch i keep for making other products.we sell all very sustainable product.
black pouch 
Not just from sustainable or recycled material,but after making project we be responsible with product waste.Waste we experiment for making other craft,so this product will not make the environment pollution and you are get very real sustainable product.
A sustainable product not just from natural products,but how to make products and not throw away the product waste.Some time,for getting natural products must be natural exploitation and is it environmentally friendly?.That is not end of the problem.

Handmade embroidery recycle
We make safe and eco friendly shipping ,it will come with recycled paper envelopes and use little plastic for shipping,i'm very appreciative to use it again.
Take care and Keep sustainable.
Thank you 

No comments:

Post a Comment